Rosenthal Landmark Honda's Summer Car Giveaway!
Enter to win a new 2016 Honda HR-V
(Stock# 161898, 2016 Honda HR-V EX 2WD Manual Transmission)
Registration Dates: July 1st, 2017 - September 4th, 2017. Must register in person at Rosenthal Landmark Honda. To register, print & complete the form below, then bring it to the dealership. No purchase necessary.
Rules for the Rosenthal Landmark Honda’s Summer Car Giveaway:
Contest Name: (the “Contest”) Contest Dates: beginning July 1st, 2017 – September 4th, 2017. The winner will be chosen September 12th, 2017. Rosenthal Landmark Honda will conduct the Contest substantially as described in these rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
1. Description of Contest/Participation.
A. Dates of Contest: The Contest will be conducted beginning July 1st, 2017 ending on September 4th, 2017.
B. How to Enter: NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING. Odds of winning vary greatly depending on number of entrants from this state and other states. Void where prohibited. Register by going to Rosenthal Landmark Honda and completing the registration form. Deadline for registration is 9:00 p.m. EST on Monday, September 4th, 2017. One entry per person. Multiple family member entries: ok. Must be licensed drivers. Valid contest entries must contain all information requested. Incomplete and/or multiple entries will be disqualified.
C. How to Play: Winner(s) will be randomly selected from all entries received within 10 days from the registration deadline. Winner(s) will be notified by e-mail. If a winner cannot be contacted from the information provided on the registration form, the Sponsors reserve the right to select another winner at their sole discretion.
2. Prize(s): There will be one Grand prize. The eligible winner of the grand prize will receive a 2016 Honda HR-V EX 2WD (Stock#161898). Prizes are non-transferable and not exchangeable for any other prize. Signed copies of release and tax forms will be required. If a winner is disqualified, the Sponsors reserve the right to determine and alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion.
3. Eligibility and Limitations: Participants, winner(s) and guests, if applicable, must be legal DC, VA or MD residents and at least 18-years old with a valid drivers’ license as determined by the Company. Winner assumes all liability for use of the prize. Only one (1) entry per person. Only one (1) prize per household for the Contest. Only one (1) prize per household within one year of winning any prize in a national and/or group contest conducted by the Company. Employees of the Company, the Contest’s participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees of other radio or television stations, and members of the immediate family of any such person are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws”, or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
4. Publicity: By participating, where allowed by law, all participants and winner(s) grant the sponsors exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating, where allowed by law, participants agree that the sponsors may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
5. Taxes: Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Company, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes and paying expenses associated with any prize(s) which are not specifically provided for in the official rues. Each winner must provide the sponsors with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Prizes are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from the sponsors will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such from will be filed with the IRS Sales Usage Tax.
6. Conduct and decisions: By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of the sponsor’s personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The sponsors will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Company’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Company, the sponsors reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the sponsors deem appropriate. All decisions will be made by the sponsors and are final. The sponsors may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY CIRCUMVENT. DISRUPT OR DAMAGE ORDINARY AND NORMAL OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST, TELEPHONE SYSTEMS OR WEBSITE, OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSORS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Any violation of these rules will result in disqualification. Copies of these rules are available at the Promoter’s website (www.landmarkhonda.com), in person at Rosenthal Landmark Honda during regular business hours.
7. Miscellaneous: Each winner must submit proof of eligibility and sign the Company’s release form to claim the prize. The sponsors may substitute prizes, amend the rules of discontinue the Contest at any time as posted on the website. The sponsors disclaim any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Contest. All entries become the property of the sponsors and will not be returned.
8. Compliance with Law: The conduct of the Contest is governed by the applicable laws of the United States of America, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein. Station(s) shall follow the applicable laws for conducting contest, including notice to the state attorney general or consumer affairs office, posting of a prize bond, furnishing lists of winners, running specific on-air disclaimers, providing specific written information about the Contest, etc. as required by local and state law.
9. Uses: Information about you or your vehicle may be used to respond to your requests for product brochures, to customize and improve communication content, or for marketing or product research. It may also be used to provide you with helpful offers and information on Rosenthal Landmark Honda products and services. We may share information about you and your vehicle within Rosenthal Landmark Honda and with our affiliates. Rosenthal Landmark Honda may also share personal information collected with our suppliers for the exclusive purpose of providing services for us (for example, mailing information in response to your request for a vehicle brochure) and with our business partners to conduct joint marketing programs with Rosenthal Landmark Honda. You authorize Rosenthal Landmark Honda to contact you with marketing information through written communications, email, calling or texting you at the phone number(s) you’ve provided. You understand these calls or texts may use computer-assisted dialing and/or prerecorded messages. This authorization is not required to complete the purchase or lease of any Rosenthal Landmark Honda product.